- Appearance: Syngonium Pink features arrowhead-shaped leaves that are variegated with shades of pink, green, and white. The pink coloration typically appears on the new growth and may become more pronounced with adequate light. The leaves have a unique arrowhead shape and are often deeply lobed, giving the plant an attractive and distinctive appearance.
- Size: When grown indoors, Syngonium Pink is a relatively compact plant, and it typically ranges from a few inches to a couple of feet in height. The size can be controlled through regular pruning and maintenance.
- To keep your Syngonium Pink healthy and encourage its unique foliage, use a balanced, liquid houseplant fertilizer.
- During the growing season (spring and summer), dilute the fertilizer to half strength and apply it every 4-6 weeks.
- Reduce or eliminate fertilization in the fall and winter when the plant’s growth slows down.
- Watering: Allow the top inch (2.5 cm) of the soil to dry out between waterings. Keep the soil consistently moist but avoid overwatering. Ensure that the pot has proper drainage to prevent waterlogged soil.
- Soil: Use a well-draining, high-quality potting mix suitable for indoor plants or houseplants.
- Accessories: Here are some accessories and care tips for your Syngonium Pink:
- Pot with drainage: Choose a pot with drainage holes to prevent overwatering and ensure proper drainage.
- Saucer: Place a saucer under the pot to catch excess water and protect your surfaces.
- Stake or support: As the plant grows, you may need to provide support or stakes to keep it upright and maintain its desired shape.